Your ‘self’ that you have transformed into, for years is indeed your first precious asset. And, every asset needs maintenance and development. The experiences you have had in the last few years have not only shaped your perceptions but also your feelings, habits, behaviors as well as your handwriting. Your handwriting is strokes of your own expressions.
Graphotherapy works on the belief that by understanding and modifying your handwriting strokes you can develop yourself the way you desire, The word therapy is here focusing on modifying your qualities, values, habits and building your own life as you want. Now, you can also learn and implement the tools of Graphotherapy.
Institute of Psychometric Assessment and Counselling
Graphotherapy: Basic Program for self development
Faculty: Ms Waasuli Kalsi, Compatibility Mentor.
Duration: 2 hours
Date: 17th April ’21
Timing: 11 am to 1 pm
Process: Interactive webinar on Zoom – discussion, activities and exercises.
- Understanding Graphology and ‘self.’
- Essentials of Graphology
- Identifying thought patterns
- Understanding Intensity of your emotions
- Improving health
- Working on Procrastination and fear of success
- Experiential understanding through interactive session, role plays, case studies, activities and exercises.
- Develop greater insight into yourself
- Gain a greater sense of control on your thoughts.
- Establish goals and ambitions.
- Develop your own habits, behaviors as well as your health.
Who can attend: Anyone who has interest in self-development.
Investment: Only 500 INR.
Payment Method: Online payment through net banking, Paytm or google pay are accepted.
Enrollment Process: To join the internship you can buy a ticket or contact : +91-9911903358, +91-8860555898.
Frequently Asked Questions
– A convenient learning mode that gives you flexibility to develop from wherever you are right now.
What if I get disconnected from the webinar?
– You can always click on the link and the team will admit you in the webinar.
How will I join the webinar?
– After you book the seat, you will be added in the WhatsApp group. You will receive the link of Zoom on the day of the webinar. You can just click the link and join the webinar from 11 am to 1 pm .
From where will this webinar be broadcasted?
– The webinar will be broadcasted through Zoom.
Do I need to download any app for the webinar?
– You only need to download the Zoom app on your device.
What if I have to leave the webinar due to any reason/condition?
– You can let us know with an emergency notice at least two days before the course. Our team will contact you and guide you that how you can attend the program next time.
Will I get a reminder before the webinars for the course begins?
– Yes, our team will be in touch with you through WhatsApp group.
Will I get a certificate after attending the webinar?
Can I get a refund on the purchased ticket?
– Yes, in case of any emergency, you can get a refund if you inform at least two days before the webinar.
Which are the days wherein I can get on-call assistance?
– You can call Monday to Saturday between 9 am to 7 pm (firstname.lastname@example.org: +91 99119 03358, +91 88605 55898)